QMECEU.com Support Center

Contact Us

Do you inform the Medical Unit of my completion?

You must print out your certificate of completion and send it to the DWC Medical Unit along with your QME reappointment documents.

In accordance with the DWC Medical Unit's continuing education policies, we submit a list of all QME physicians who have taken courses during the previous year. No additional information is given. Only the physicians name, license number and hours completed are reported to the Medical Unit.